Following the Government announcement on the 12th July, I can confirm some important changes to our current operations and activities. I am sure you will appreciate that we have tried to take a sensible approach to the restrictions we have lifted, or eased, taking into account we have a Duty of Care to all of our Members and Staff.
From Monday 19th July the following steps will apply:
- Sessions in the Fitness Suite will no longer need to be booked and the booking system will be removed.
- All the equipment will be available to use.
- Cleaning stations will remain in place and we still encourage members to clean the equipment after use.
- The exit route from the Fitness Suite will now be the main exit/entrance from Reception.
- Staff will continue their increased cleaning checks.
- Double width lanes will remain in place for Early Riser, Lane Swims and Adult Only swim sessions.
- Family Splash will no longer have lanes and the whole of the pool will be available for family use. No lane swimming will take place during this session.
- Bookings will no longer be required for Family Splash and the booking system will be removed.
- All four Pool Changing Rooms will remain open for each pool session.
- Boxes will remain on pool side for swimmers that wish to continue to come swim ready and not use a changing room.
- The pool balcony will be open and available for use.
- Members will be allowed to bring Guests to the pool at the usual admission fee of £10 per adult and £5.00 for children.
- The exit route will be from the main door in Reception.
- We still encourage members to wear masks in all circulation areas although not mandatory.
- The one-way circulation system will be removed from the building.
- Some seating will be relocated back to the foyer area and pool balcony.
- The dance studio will have a maximum of 16 spaces per class.
- The spin studio will have a maximum of 16 spaces per class.
- The pool will have a maximum of 20 spaces per Aqua class.
- The booking system for classes will remain on 2 days for members and 1 day for non-members.
- Cleaning stations will remain in the dance studio and the spin room so equipment can be cleaned down after use.
- Usage and hire will no longer have any restrictions.
- Usage and hire will no longer have any restrictions
Once again, I would very much like to thank all our members for adhering to the previous restrictions and greatly appreciate the support you have shown us.